Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Did racist white ppl ever thought about black ppl's feelings bout their mistreatment ?

I doubt they care. Racists are scum and emotionless creatures. They're cowards and within their tiny meaningless existences they would like to believe every thing they say has an effect. I hate to say this but maybe they have recessive genes for a reason. God might have wanted to wipe out his mistakes. I don't hate all white people, no I don't, but if I had the option of watching all racist whites burn. I would light the match.|||I'm a racist white person, however neither me nor my ancestors have mistreated any blacks. Mostly because we don't have many in my country but I am nice and friendly to the ones who are here - they are certainly more preferable to our majority immigrant group that is attempting to overthrow our culture. I think the problem is when you get too many of one particular minority group they want to make everything their way and they try to act like victims when they don't get it. I think that's why people in the USA complain more about blacks and people over here complain more about Muslims/Arabs.|||it would help if you were grammatically correct when you asked your question.





The answer is no, and simply b.c hate is illogical when it comes to racism.|||Nope I guess not but it all doesn't matter if there racist there racist as somebody said God will have the last say



@Loose Marbles: I have a question for you. Where do you get your weed from? mines not strong enough, eh|||LOL black people dont have feelings.





no, im kidding.





well, im sure they did, but obviosly a racist person, who dislikes blacks, would not care about hurting a black persons feelings...|||trailortrash people have no emotions|||White people are dying off so idc|||You are a human. Think about that for a minute.|||I'm white and I feel bad for black people. Us white people is just cruel. God loves u|||No but in the end GOD will have the last say.|||No, i don't think so|||We don't need people feeling sorry for us!|||not really because black people evolved from dirt and trees, white people evolved from air and water.|||Black people have feelings...?

No comments:

Post a Comment