Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I apologize for Milo F and his mistreatment of people here?

Please, forgive me. I was paying him to be nice and not offend anyone, and his pay cheque was delivered to him late, and that is why he has been so upset, and taking out his frustrations on all of you. It was an oversight with the company I have outsourced my payroll to, and I assure you, if I have to show up at his door with the money, he will have it on time, and he will not misbehave again.|||You pay him to be nice? Can you complete the favor and pay him to shut the hell up?|||Right, I'll let it go this time. (What is this guy talking about?)|||So what? Is this Milo guy another one of your profiles? How do you know otherwise? Anyway, sure. Milo's a prince anyway. I have beers with him at the pub.|||You vant me to vorry over a cup of hot chocolate? Oy vey!|||thanks that has certainly put my mind at rest..!!!|||We dont mind we are used to allsorts on here,,,|||Vat vats dat? Vat u talking avout?|||The doctor who is treating him needs his money and he wil quite the job|||whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment