Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why are black college students so afraid to complain about any sort of mistreatment?

I notice all other students of other races don't have problems complaining, it's mostly the black students that seem to be more afraid, why is that?|||That's true! I see that not just in college but everywhere. Sometimes blacks are scared to do anything that would make them seem like a stereotype. I've known some personally who said "I should complain about racism from a teacher, but they would think I'm just saying it because I'm black so I'll let it go." That's exactly the servile, subservient, lowly, attitude they want from blacks, they want the shackles of mental slavery to be held forever.|||b/c the blacks only got into college b/c they are black. they don't have anything to complain about. That and they get a free ride while the white kids have to bust their butts in school and then go out and work a job in order to pay for it, we don't have a scholarship that we all can get. Blacks have all sorts of scholarships and the only thing you need to do is be black to get them.|||What would they complain about? Seriously? It is usually them crying racism or dropping the race card.|||What college do you go to? It's not true in my college, only Asian students are more reserved about complaining.|||YOUR WRONG.|||KILL WHITEY!!!|||"Don't blame me" you don't know what the h*ll you are talking about. I for one had no scholarships, I worked my *** off through college,with a job and children. And I know plenty of other blacks that did this also. Before you make a comment at least know what your talking about.|||Dont blame me I voted for McCain- your answer is so random....

No comments:

Post a Comment