Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Having made a necessary complaint to one doctor, have you experienced mistreatment at the hands of other drs?

Do you suspect a negative grapevine|||Doctors often stick together when it comes to patient grievances especially if they're professionally "friends." Best to try a few at various location without any mention of your previous experience with a doctor who mistreated you. In the end, if the mistreatment was bad enough, you can report him/her to the American Medical Association.|||I've had that experience before and mine was a gyno and she misdiagonised me and I think I found the right one, four doctors later.|||I haven't but an elderly person once told me how she was malpracticed on. See, one doctor would set her arm wrong after a fracture and the next one would want to reset it, and so on. She finally decided to see a doctor outside the area, and that doctor went to the board. There was a buddy system going on, where there was a ring of doctors doing malpractice, and each would pay the others for the setups, I mean, referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment