Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Will White people pay for all the mistreatment they have shown toward African-Americans through the years?

They are already doing that. It's called the dole. A free of charge handout of taxpayer's money to people who quite often are too lazy to find a job.|||According to the Holy Bible, as a Christian, I believe that no matter who did the wrong to who, If who ever does not obey the Gospel, They will not make heaven their home, but they will make another place called hell their home. It is my firm belief, that What so ever a person plants today, they will reap as a harvest at their harvest time. Good or Evil. I do not believe any one who plants good will harvest evil, nor do I believe that anyone who plants evil will harvest good. A small seed will produce a large amount of itself after it is planted. That is not to say that evil will not befall good folk, nor that evil folk will not experience good in their life, because both will happen, but the only harvest each will receive is dependant on what they planted. You will never eat peas if you planted only corn.


I also believe, even if you obey the Gospel, you will still reap the harvest of things you planted. You cannot un do a thing you did, nor can you un say a word that you spoke out, nor can you un think a thought you pondered for a while. Not all white people mistreated black folk, nor have all black people mistreated white folk. Not everyone is evil, however not everyone is Holy and Pure. No evil person will get by with their evil lives without paying the price for their sins, and Holy folk will be rewarded for their holy life. I hope my beliefs of how I see it helps you out. I am praying for all folk.|||I don't see why individuals in the present time should be responsible for the way people with the same skin color treated others in the past. It makes me sad and disappointed, but I myself don't feel guilty about it, because I played no part in it. I'd like to think that whatever time period I was born in, I would still not discriminate based on race, (or any other factor out of the persons' control) and would treat everyone with respect. As I try to do now.|||no, and why should they? how does throwing money at a problem solve it?


also, why should people today have to pay for something their ancestors did to someone elses ancestors?|||*Rolls eyes*



No, because white people today have had nothing to do with the mistreatment of blacks in the slavery times.|||Will ******* pay back all the tax dollars they've put into rims?|||No. Because that, my friend, would be returning to square 1.|||Not a chance in hell.|||lol u mad, bro?

No comments:

Post a Comment