Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Know any songs about cruelty, hate, mistreatment, etc?

I'm doing an English project where I have to make a CD to describe a book. The book I chose to do the project on is a book about slavery in the United States in the 18th century. I'm looking for modern music with lyrics that have to do with cruelty, hate, and horrible mistreatment. All the music I listen to is way too happy.





Please recommend me songs about mistreatment. A large part of the book had to do with rape and beatings, to be more specific. My only preference is that I'd prefer the songs not to be rap or heavy metal.





Any help is appreciated. Thanks!|||TRY 'creep' and 'Karma Police' By radiohead





but I don`t think it matches your 18th century theme of your english project.


Try the "Gangs Of New York" movie soundtrack, they might have somthing that might gonna attract you most.


Hope I have helped.


Please choose as best answer.|||try face down by red jumpsuit apperatus|||avril lavigne nobody's home its about her being homeless or something i saw the music video and thats the impression i got from it it shows her being yelled at kicked out of restaurants just because she doesnt have money and such hope this helps no really try it plz i %26lt;3 avril now just after that one song or you can try some of her other songs like i said hope this helps|||cant hold us down by christina aguilera is about the retaliation to gurls being oppressed by men.or u can try yahoo! search.|||Try " Time To Dance" by Panic! At The Disco. It's about having posture, composure, and poize while pulling the trigger.|||ummm.......


Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is about abuse...


I had aanother one but i forgotted///|||Chump-Green Day


Bad Day- Daniel Powter

No comments:

Post a Comment