Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mistreatment of Minor US Citizens in other country!?

I would like to know where I could call to tell some kind of USA Official, that I know Friends how have cousins in another country that are born USA citizens(Under the age of 18). That are being treated horrible. Like slaves! But they are afraid to for their lives! The families the children are with are like gangsters or in the mafia. Please help!


Please give me a number or email!|||Huh???? You didn't proof read, did you?





Try contacting the U.S. Embassy, your state/federal representatives, state/federal senators, and the FBI.|||You need to call the police and tell them about it. Find out your local police's number where you can report such issues. For giving you the number,I need to know the place where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment