Thursday, November 24, 2011

1930s and the mistreatment of Farm Workers?

I need to create a 1930s poster encouraging farm workers to protest mistreatment.





"What sort of protest will you encourage? Use persuasive language and include examples of the wrongdoings you attempt to challenge."





I need some help, as I am very lost and not creative at all.





Thank you very much!|||If you have time (e.g. this isn't due tomorrow) skimming through the Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck or watching the movie would be helpful to get a grasp on the emotion and disparity of the time.





I'm also not in a creative mood, but something will probably come to me later, in which case I'll email you.|||Google Cesar Chavez! I know he was active in the 60s but he had some good slogans during his protests.

No comments:

Post a Comment