Thursday, November 24, 2011

How are black women planing on getting back at black men for past mistreatment?

All the past mistreatment black men did to black women|||Ok kid, Thats it for the day Go do your homework





@ by Shawn N


your just a white t@sh|||DON'T LISTEN TO THIS QUESTION! this white person is trying to divide black men from black women.





who ever asked this question is trying to turn black women against black men.





DON'T FALL FOR IT!|||Im half black and Asian, I just choose not to date black men anymore. They get upset when they see a woman like me dating someone who isnt black. Thats punishment enough.|||huh? black women arent "getting back" at anybody|||Anything in the past was done by white men!|||This is something that needs to be handled on an individual basis. You shouldn't stereotype people.|||That's an individual decision. How do I deal with a black man who mistreated me? I leave him I move on to bigger and better things. On to the next one.|||That makes no sense. Getting back at black innocent men.|||lol you got to be kidding me!





I love black men.|||huh? I LOVE black men and my dad is a black man...why would I wanna get back at them?|||they plan to marry fat white biothes. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment