Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is anger and bitterness from family mistreatment during childhood the strongest stronghold to deliver?

This is a question for denominations that believe in spiritual deliverance...





Is anger and bitterness a person harbours from being mistreated by their family from childhood the strongest spiritual stronghold / grudge to get them delivered from?|||If there is still anger over something that has passed by, and if there is still bitterness


over things the child had no control over, and that child has grown and become now


an adult who believes in God, then the child has not grown up yet.





The bible tells us that we are 'born in sin' which can mean 'born INTO sin' also. Everyone


has sin, and the child will bear the brunt of this many times.





If that child grows up and is welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven, to Jesus Christ,


then that person has to forgive. Is that easy to do? Or is it easier (the person thinks)


to keep on niggling and going over and over the wrongs? Which way leads life?





How to break it? I don't think 'spiritual deliverance' will work out without forgiveness.


We think of what Jesus Christ endured for us. This 'should' break our own hard heart.


We are blaming others. We don't know why they did what they did. We don't know


really how we were. Not really. We know we are not innocent. Why? We are 'born in sin'


so we have ways that provoke also.





Does that mean it is the child's fault? Never. But that's why there will be a judgment.


But if I, for example, don't forgive those who raised me, then how can God deal with them?


I am saying I will do it, aren't I? I will lash out again and again, saying in the spirit how


I am innocent, and they are guilty.





I learned through much pain to forgive, and the wonder of that was so fresh, so great,


and even when I saw them, and was further condemned for not doing or being what


they wanted, and when they never accepted me, I was able to forgive because those


people led horrible lives.





I was able to walk away, be accepted 'by the beloved' and have 'life'. Forgive. This word


means to 'send back'. Evil is everywhere. I want no part of it. But this takes work on


my part to get rid of it.|||If this is reference to you I am so sorry to hear that you had to endure this evil against you. God, for me, was an easy Father figure to accept because I believed in His perfection making Him the perfect parent, unable of harming, hurting, or mistreating us. Because God hates this evil even more than you do He can be trusted to help you surrender this bitterness and anger to His control. Allow Him to comfort you and to execute complete and perfect judgment against those who harmed you. Because He can be trusted to judge in perfection then there is no need for you to carry the pain that you are. I'm praying that God will give you peace and comfort.|||Yes, and guess what, no HOLY GHOST ZAP POWIE is going to "deliver" you from it. That's magical thinking. Sorry, but the way out is years of therapy.|||It certainly can affect how they treat others. It's a fact how your parents treated you many treat their kids the same way.|||What mistreatment are you talking about?|||No.





You can't blame your parents for savagely beating you, while you were a defenseless child.





Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment