Thursday, November 24, 2011

TO WHO DO YOU REPORT PRISONER MISTREATMENT TO?

I have a brother at Kern Valley State Prison and he says to be mistreated. He keeps telling me how they give them very lil to eat and put everyone on lock down for what went on at 1 building. He's been in prison for about 9 yrs now and never complained. I'm afraid they really are being TOO unfair. Can some one help me please?? Is there some way I can reach out to the news, and warn families who may have other loved ones there?|||I would start with the warden. If you get no where, he's gotta answer to someone right? go to his boss...and if still nothing starting threaten with human rights lawyer and the media. That should get things rolling. Prisoners have rights, too. They are people that made mistakes, but they are still people...I understand how you feel.|||Prison isnt meant to be a nice little summer camp... as long as he gets food, water and a place to sleep then he's doing good. Be grateful he's not in a Mexican prison|||You can complain to the warden or talk to state representative in your area, but I doubt it will do much good. Rules are rules and as long as he's not being beaten by the guards or flat out starved, I don't think anyone's going to be changing the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment