Thursday, November 24, 2011

Should I report the abuse or mistreatment of people to an agency?

4 months ago I had discovered that the place that I use to go to had been abusing the clients in a psychiatric treatment facility.the staff were abusive my doctor use to have me writing my own prescriptions and the secretary was nasty.then when I had enough I did some thing stupid because I wanted a way out and I was tired of the abuse.But I heard that the abuse is continuing is it too late to file a grievance?|||You must report this. It is morally unjust to leave the future patients of this place to suffer as you did. The mentally ill are much more vulnerable to such treatment and may not be able to speak out against it.|||you should report it|||Definitly report it, youll be helping a bunch of ppl out|||that is just it noone wants to be involved i would report it in a heart beat .your there for help not abuse we had enough of that in our life time it is suppose to be a safe place do it for others that cant good luck|||Report this immediately to stop them.It is never too late to file a grievance.|||YOU SHOULD DEFINATLY REPORT THEM!


when something really horrible happens you will wish that you had.|||You absolutely have to report this! Think of all the suffering you'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment