Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who is responsible for the mistreatment of newborns at the hospital? When they are left abandoned and hungry?

The newborns are taken from their mothers and placed in a display room that has airconditioning and is cold. They are in bright light that hurts their eyes and makes their pain extreme. Food is only supplied when the schedule allows. Some die from "failure to thrive" or shock.|||Most hospitals now have the babies room-in with their mothers. I would steer clear of any hospital that took the babies away and then neglected them.|||I don't know what hospital you are talking about. I know my hospital isn't like that. They bring in the babies like the mother ask and each feeding. And I know the nursery and so on isn't cold at all. The babies can stay in the room with the mother all day long. If you are breastfeeding and told them no bottle or anything and the bay in the nursery during the night they bring the baby in. But if any ever like that to happen it would be best bet to get a lawyer.|||Where did you ever hear of this happening??? I've always had my babies in the room with me all the time unless I asked otherwise. I control how much light is in the room. I feed the baby whenever it's hungry.|||I am just curious, where you are getting your info? I have not heard of this. If this is true, of course it would be the hospitals responsiability. |||Which country are you in? That doesn't happen in America. Here, your baby is kept with you right after birth and they stay in the room the whole time you're there if you want them to. I've never seen a nursery that is cold and has bright lights. If you're getting your info from a movie, why not try actually going to the hospital and seeing for yourself?|||My daughter had to be on oxygen for 5 days, so I was in the nursery every 1.5-2 hours to feed her and cuddle with her. The babies in there are not neglected. If they aren't under the warmers, they are bundled up. They are played with %26amp; fed, but moms are expected to get them in their room.





And hospitals have bright lights, but our nursery dimmed my daughter's section at night since she was in the sick area and not with the others. They need lights to see the babies and make sure nothing is wrong. Would you want the nurses to miss a symptom because they are working in the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment