Saturday, November 19, 2011

How bad is the sexism or mistreatment of women where you currently reside?

It's not that bad here in the major cities west coast of the of the U.S. in my opinion. It's just that you need a lot of money. How is it where you live?|||In my experience, sexism is reappearing where there is a concentration of people from other countries where there are few women's rights. Women and men from other cultures in which this is common should be taught that in the U.S. we do not put up with sexist behavior. One should never ignore sexual inequality or harassment from anyone.


I live in Southern California. I have had a couple of problems with Mid Eastern men as well as Hispanic. I find that if women from other cultures demand respect and equality from their men strongly enough, and if they teach their children, then the problem is solved.


There is also a rising number of young American women who are starting to throw all the womens rights that their mothers and grandmothers fought for away, by acting like Barbie Dolls. This trend needs to stop or the future of this country will be in the toilet.|||Im in the southern portion of the US...it isnt bad here.|||I can't say I have noticed any at all!





Men are lovely! Maybe Yorkshire men are just especially adorable!





xxx


xx


x|||never experienced anything unfairly





New York|||Too bad





men sexually harass women and blame them





sexual harassment includes touching ur private parts calling sluts and whores








and rude comments when ever u go








bad bad bad








Why all of these thumbs down????|||there is no mistreatment of women,only men get mistreated.|||Well, today I am in the public library and there are a few fathers here with their children. School hasn't started yet. There is a guy with his 4 month old son and showing him off to people as well. So... in essence I'm not witnessing any sexism today just a handful of doting fathers. Thanks, I enjoy being able to mention things such as this.|||I'm in New England and it's just awful!





Perfect example: the other day I got pulled over for doing 45 in a 25 neighborhood and the cop had the nerve to give me a ticket even after I turned the tears on.





and just last week I complained to my supervisor about the sexual harassment I faced from a co-worker. I was eavesdropping on him and heard him complaining about how his wife had cheated on him. I mean how can that piece of shlt still have a job??|||I`m in the UK. There`s hardly any here now. In fact, it sometimes seems as if the men are at the receiving end now.|||Not bad in my area, there aren't really any feminist here to start a problem.





NYC|||It's tough for women everywhere but especially here in Los Angeles. The oppression is palpable and it's all around.





Men ask women on dates (harassment), they try to hook up (rape and molestation), they try to form relationships (stalking, abuse, domineering), and they try not to get raped by the family courts sometimes (dead beats, avoiding their responsibilities).|||Cyborg is no troll i agree with what he is saying, Oh boy are the feminists going to thumb down this comment,





Misogyny is not commen in western countries





It's more commen in middle east.





And so i propose that feminists pack their bags and go actually fight real oppression over there, Won't miss them one bit.





I'm from australia, Now we try to act unique but take away our bbq and stupid accents and we are just a copy cat country of america.





And So i can say in confidence where i live that misandry is much much more commen.





Why would you think cyborg is a troll?..

No comments:

Post a Comment