Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I file a complaint to the NYC department of Labor for mistreatment of employee?

My employer is saying negative things about me that I have never done. It is very obvious that he wants to fire me but I do not respect how he makes up things to blame me for which I did not do. I searched all over the NYC department of Labor of web site but cannot find a form to file a complaint about the employer. Can anybody please give me assistance in finding the place where I can file my complaint?|||Is your place of work unionized? If not there's probably not a lot you can do. Are you being discriminated against for reason of race, national origin, minority status, sexual orientation or disability? If so, then you might have a case. If not then probably not unless this is a form of sexual harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment